Monday, September 17, 2012

School is in session...

Yes school is in full force and going ...
Last week my kids had their first Mass of the year ...
They got all dressed up and they look so cute...




Aren't they so cute???
Yes, I'm a very proud Mom :)

I have been so very busy since they started school.
But I always find a little bit of time to work on something ... sometimes I feel overwhelmed by how many projects I start...
I have one for when I'm in meetings, one for when we travel, when for when I'm watching my son play soccer (right now), one for watching TV, one for when I want to concentrate... well with all these projects sometimes I feel like I never finish anything...

So right now I stopped everything and I'm working on my ripple blanket again...I'm going to give sometime...organize my projects bu priority and start working on one at a time until I finish some of them before starting another one...

I know all of you know exactly what I'm talking about...
I know I don't need medication, but I gotta get my knitting ADD under control...
For now I'm enjoying my ripple blanket and the sweet sound of the ocean...(which is what this blanket reminds me of)

I have to run ... one of my great friends, who I love dearly, is in the hospital to have a gaul bladder surgery and I'm going to visit her :( Your prayers will really help her today:)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon again...

4 comments:

  1. The kids look great!

    Hope your friend is ok.

    Can't wait to see some finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter and son are adorable! What time are you going to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival? I usually go there. Let me know.. we could meet up and say hello!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, I'm thinking about going in the morning. 9 or 10 am...it would be great to meet you in person...I'm so excited and happy ,,, :)

      Delete
  3. Olá amiga,
    seus filhos são lindos, parecem com vc!
    A gente as vezes pede um pouco mais de tempo pra fazer tantas coisas, como não temos, elas só vão acumulando.
    Obrigada pela visita!
    Bjs
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)