Friday, September 7, 2012

My Purple Bag

It has been a while that I wanted to make a new Knitting PURPLE BAG for me ... One that really shows my favorite color (Purple) and also that I knitted myself...
I had looked for a while and I could have gone really crazy ...but I also wanted a simple but charming pattern...
I have made many knitted bags, but I always come back to this simple pattern (which is my own) and then made the flowers from a Noni pattern (which is a bought pattern)...

So ... I started with this ...

(noticed my purple nails ??? ;)


Then I made these...


And I got this ...



My very own Purple Bag (well, actually black and purple. But the inside is all purple... I'll show you soon ...I promise :))


Sorry the pictures are not the greatest (the light is terrible in the house at night), but I really, really wanted to show it to you...

I have been working on a few other projects, but I tell you... 1st week of school and 2 High Schoolers in the house now...I'm exhausted and more than ready to go to bed and relax a little bit...
I'm just so very glad today is FRIDAY :) :) :) 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope you come to visit me again soon.
:)

15 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job! I love the flowers around the top! I really need to learn how to knit!!! Hugs, Shari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shari... I really love to knit ,

      Delete
  2. Olá minha amiga, tudo bem?
    Fiquei encantada com a bolsa, e as flores eu amei. Vou levar a ideia para colocar numa próxima que eu fizer, tá?
    Um beijão!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag! I love purple. Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comment on my Sampler blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essa eh a minha?!?!?!?!
    Brincadeirinha...
    Estah linda!!
    Um beijo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá amiga,
    vim agradecer a sua visita e dizer que vindo de você que também é pós-graduada no crochê, eu fico muito feliz!!
    Um beijo!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada pelo elogio querida e o rifada pela visita :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful bag and wonderful purple nail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that bag is awesome! Your purple nail polish too! LOL! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this bag is bellisima! Purple and plums are my favorite colors! I can't knit (I never really have tried) but I think you just gave me an idea for finishing a purse I started crocheting a while back!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)