Friday, August 31, 2012

My Favorite Magaazine


Hi there my friends...No I have not disappeared ...

I have had a very sad and exhausting week... One of my best friends lost her second grandson (a very heartbreaking story)...I feel so, so bad for her that all I can do is pray and hope that she, her daughter and their family start to find a little bit of comfort.  I have been trying to spend a little bit of time with her and do everything I can to help her start healing... these are such hard moments in our lives...
Another great friend is also going through some rough time...their little dog has been in the hospital for a whole week...he is showing a tiny little bit of improvement today...and that is a blessing... but that has been very hard on their family also...

 I just cannot believe how sad this week has been...I just feel so blessed that we are all healthy and doing well in my family. 

I also have been so very busy getting the kids ready for school... 3 more days and I'll have 2 kids in High School...that is just amazing ... it seems like it was yesterday when they started kindergarten...and life goes on...

While looking for school supplies, new clothes...etc ..etc... I saw that my favorite magazine is already out...


I LOVE Debbie Bliss yarn and especially love her magazine...I have every issue since the first one...

That was a bit of happy news for me for this week (also the fact that my sister is feeling better since they found out what was wrong with her... she had been having stomach pain for 1 whole month...after lots of tests, ultrasound and more tests they figured out and they were able to get her feeling much better with a simple medicine :) YEAH!! for happy news...

Anyways... I need to run...my son is on a new soccer team for his High School (Im so proud of him - he made the JV team! well, look at that... another Happy news for this week:)) and we have to go to a dinner with his team...

More news tomorrow and I'll then show you what I have been working on...

I'll continue to pray for both my friends and I continue to be so grateful for all the blessings that we have in our lives ...including YOU...who stopped by to see me today...

"Shower the people you love
with love"
I love to hear your comments...

5 comments:

  1. Olá amiga,
    a vida tem muito dessas coisas e muitas vezes ficamos sem respostas pra tanta tristeza! Quanta a verificação de palavras tente olhar nas configurações do blog.
    Beijos e bom final de semana!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada querida... Bom finalize semana pra vc tb. Bjs

      Delete
  2. Ah! Vejo que você conseguiu, que ótimo!
    Bjs
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely are you to spend time with your friend during her time of need! Best Wishes for the both of them!
    Time does fly by fast....my daughter just started her first year in High School and is on the Volleyball Team, so I can understand of all the busy days ahead. Practice after practice every day of the week! Huge them tight...before we know it...they will with their own familys doing exactly what we are doing today!
    Always love hearing from you...can't wait to see what you have been working on! Hugs..Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very sad, my deepest sympathy to your friend

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)