Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Few Crochet Bags

Hi There...


First I just wanted to say that the font on my blog is a bit hard to read ... I don't know why, but it changed and I cannot make it go back to the original one ... I'm trying to problem solve...hope it will be fixed soon! :)


Now..
I have made my share of crochet bags and I have given most of them away...
The few I kept I cherish and wear often...
I don't know you, but I have a little bit of an obsession with bags and shoes :) and I think that is why God didn't bring me here rich (I would really indulge myself to a few ...:)
So, today I thought I would show you just a few of the many, many bags I have made ...(I never took pictures of the ones I gave away :(

This is my last one ... I just finished last month...I have shown here before...
I really love it ...so I kept it to myself :)



And these other ones were made last year...







I do love bags...
Next time I'll show my knitted bags. 

Hope you have a wonderful week...
and hope to see you soon.
I'm glad you stopped by...tchau:)


2 comments:

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)