Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Mother's Day







 What a beautiful, blissful Mother's day. I started the day by having a wonderful breakfast ... my favorite Greek omelette and a great cup of coffee. Spent some time crocheting outside...Yes, it was a beautiful sunny day and just that was a blessing, a big present from God to me.


What a good feeling to spend the whole day with my kids and my husband, talk and see my dear mom and my sister and got to share a little bit of our last project. Got to start a new project (which I had actually half way started 2 years ago and wasn't sure what to do with it), and then end my day by going to see my mother-in-law (who is also a wonderful mother to me) and had dinner with her. 


I'm now watching a bit of TV with the kids and my husband and relaxing doing a little bit of my crochet (starting yet another project ...yes, I have a bit of knitting and crochet ADD)... I'll show it to you soon.


So, just wanted to say before I leave HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the wonderful mother's in my life... Lots of LOVE. 


I'm so happy and grateful for my family and everything I have. 

1 comment:

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)