Thursday, May 10, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Flowers flowers, flowers. I love them! Real flowers...Crochetted flower, knitted flower, fabric and paper flower... Colorful, beautiful flower dancing in the air ... No matter if they are in my yard or crocheted in my bag, I just love them. 


Tonight I'm going to try to write a tutorial on how to crochet a cute little flower for my sister so she can put a pretty flower on a pair of sleepers that she crocheted for our mom for Mother's day. I saw these pretty little flowers at melmaria.com website. They are so cute and I think they would also be perfect for the sleeper. I'll write this tutorial in Portuguese, but if you want them in English you can easily look in her website or request it here and I'll try to post it here also.And by the way, THANK YOU melmaria for the free pattern. 


Material: 


1 US 3.0 or 3.5 mm Agulha de crochet 
Linha ou la dependendo do tamanho do trabalho voce escolhe a linha.


Abbreviations: Siglas: 


Chain (Ch)= correntinhas (cr) 
Slip Stitch (Sl st)= laçada (lc) 
Single Crochet (Sc)= ponto baixo (pb) 
Double Crochet (Dc)= ponto alto (Pa)


FLOR: Faca 4 cr e feche o anel com 1 cr. 


1a. Carreira: 1 cr, *1 Pb no anel, 3 cr, repita desde* 5 vezes dentro do anel. Total de 5 espaços para 5 pétalas. 


2a. Carreira: 1 cr, *1 Pb dentro do espaço feito com as 3 cr, dentro do mesmo espaço faca (1 cr, 1 pa) duas vezes ( total de 1pb, 1 cr, 1pa, 1 cr, 1pa, 1 cr, 1 Pb) repita desde * 5 vezes. 






Termine fechando com uma laçada para fechar e terminar a flor. De mais uma laçada para fazer o acabamento, corte linha e costure o pedaço para dentro da flor. 



 Agora olhe para sua flor... Aproveite e fique bem feliz... Você fez uma florzinha linda de crochet!




Bom, agora eu estou super cansada e preciso trabalhar amanha . Então até logo e até a nossa próxima aventura juntas. 


So, I guess that is it for tonight. I'm very,very tired and I have to work tomorrow. I'll see you soon in our next adventure. Tchau Belas!!!


Ps: I'm still learning how to put pictures here and will try to do it tomorrow.


English version of one of the flowers. Ch 4, join with sl st to form ring. Rnd 1: Ch 1, *sc in ring, ch 3, repeat from * 5 times, join with sl st to first sc. Rnd 2: Ch 1, *sc in next ch 3 space, in same space work (ch 1, dc) twice, ch 1, sc in same space, repeat from * 5 times, join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off, weave in ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)